WHAT WE DO
Biologically Active Self-Sustaining Water Retention
Why is our technology so special?
We offer the first and only in-field solution to biologically active water retention. Our technology is based on a genetically engineered root-associated bacteria that has self-sustaining biologically active targeted water retention. The bacteria naturally occur around the roots of many crops such as corn, wheat and soybean. By exploiting these symbiotic relationships, we are able to engineer beneficial traits.
• Increased water retention
• Biologically active self-sustaining water retention
• Reduced environmental water loss
• Reduced irrigated water costs
• Increased plant growth-promoting microbiome
• Nutrient retention in bio-scaffold
• Increased crop yield
Biotechnology Yes 19
Invited speakers at The Royal Society